Let me help you find a Spring Jacket that you can wear on repeat.
1. Shacket: For those of who who haven't heard of a Shacket, it's a crossover between a shirt and a jacket. It's made from a heavier material than a shirt and most good quality shackets are blended with Wool to keep you warm. The Aritzia, Ganna Cropped Shirt Jacket ($178.00) is button-up shirt jacket with patch pockets, dropped shoulders and a boxy fit. I love the amount of colours you can choose from.
2. Denim Jacket: A staple jacket for the Spring/Summer. Denim jackets can be styled in various ways. From pairing it with a casual dress or with a tee and some neutral/bold pants. The Levis Original Trucker Jacket ($118.00) has a classic fit and is a great choice as it's not overly baggy for slim fitted. The patch pockets and darts make this denim jacket unique.
3. Moto Jacket: These jackets are great for individuals who have an edgier side to them. Moto jackets are usually made from leather, pleather or suede. This Abercrombie and Fitch, Vegan leather jacket is budget friendly and currently on sale for $112.50. With Moto jackets, I find them to be easy to dress up when going out in the evening.
4. Tweed jacket: These statement jackets are usually made from Wool or a blend of Cotton/Wool. They give off that Chanel classy vibe and who doesn't love this pop of colour?! I would recommend this jacket to individuals with a preppy, feminine style. The Mango, Pocket Tweed Jacket ($119.99) comes in Orange and Lime Green, which are popular colour choices this season.
5. Quilted Jacket: These puffer jackets have a signature quilted design with sections that are "puffy" between the stitching. If you are not into those poufy puffers, then this is for you as the belt will also help accentuate your waistline. How stunning is this blue, Mango, Belt Quilted Coat ($84.99 - Hurry, it's on Sale!).
6. Utility Jacket: A utility jacket is a practical piece that's commonly made in denim or toughed wax canvas – two materials built to combat inclement weather. For those of you who are in Edmonton, you know how the weather can change all of a sudden. So this jacket is for you, introducing the Banana Republic, Utility Field Jacket for $240.00.
Hope you get to elevate your style with these jackets! Happy Shopping!